MTN Scholarships fall under the Youth Development Cause and are given out every year to commendable students enrolled in Nigerian Public Tertiary Institutions. So, in this article, we will talk about MTN Science and Technology scholarship scheme form and also provide you with the official link to download the form.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
MTN Science and Technology Scholarship is open to 300 level students who are studying courses related to Science and Technology in Universities, Polytechnics, and Colleges of Education. Successful applicants are granted scholarships worth N200,000.00 each year until your graduation on the condition that you maintain the required grades.
The simple MTN Science and Technology scholarship scheme form process is just to fill out and submit the application form.
MTN Science and Technology scholarship scheme form process
MTN Foundation has initiated a scholarship program aimed to assist you to study for free. The scholarship will cover your tuition, accommodation, books, and other essential study materials.
Below is the MTN Science and Technology scholarship scheme form process and form PDF Download:
- First, visit the MTN Bright scholarship application form portal.
- Fill out all the required personal information.
- The application portal form will ask for your:
- Date of birth
- Local government of residence
- Marital status
- Phone number
- Email address
- Passport photograph etc.
- Upload the necessary supporting documents such as academic transcripts, passport photographs, and a valid form of identification.
- Review and submit the application form.
- After submission, an email will be sent to your registered email address acknowledging receipt of your application.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for aptitude tests via their email addresses and phone numbers.
Successful candidates will be contacted for interviews and verification of their academic records.
Upon confirmation of their academic records, successful candidates will be awarded the scholarship.
The application process for MTN Science and Technology scholarship scheme basically only asks for common things that you already have.
- You must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Applicants should demonstrate diligence, strong academic performance, and financial need.
- Applicants must not be receiving any other form of scholarship or financial aid.
- You must be a 300 level student.
- Applicants must submit a one-page motivational letter explaining why the MTN Foundation should grant them a scholarship, detailing their educational and professional aspirations.
- Required attachments include WASSCE results, admission letters, and written testimonials from the applicant’s Senior High School. Note that all submitted documents will be thoroughly verified.
- Applications must include valid contact information (phone number and/or email address).
- Preference will be given to individuals pursuing studies in ICT, Computer Science, and Engineering.
Note that women and individuals with disabilities are particularly encouraged to apply for this MTN Science and Technology scholarship scheme form program.
Since its inception, the MTN Foundation has awarded over N3 billion in scholarships to a total of 4,212 students. Upon graduation, each recipient of the scholarship participates in the MTNF Skill Up Training program to ensure they possess the necessary skills to compete and contribute to Nigeria’s workforce.
Additionally, they are offered opportunities for further training and certification such as PMI (Project Management Institute). As members of the Alumni chat group, they receive updates on job openings and other relevant career-related information.
Read also: MTN Ghana Bright Foundation application form
MTN Science and Technology Scholarship scheme is open to eligible 300 level students studying Science & Technology-related courses, in Nigerian Public Tertiary Institutions (Universities, Polytechnics, and Colleges of Education).
The application process is free and the deadline for submission is usually communicated on the MTN Foundation website.