You know that we are moving toward digitalization. Therefore, as a Maharashtra student, you need a laptop for your studies. Traditional textbooks are not enough to provide you with a complete study experience. We want to learn not just by reading from textbooks but also by watching and interacting with digital content. With this in mind, the government of Maharashtra has launched a scheme that offers free tablet for students in Maharashtra 2024.
Through this scheme, the government is giving free tablets to students who belong to backward classes, nomadic castes, Vimukt tribes, and special backward classes. You will receive this free tabet as an underprivileged and financially incapable student. It comes along with an additional 6GB of free daily internet data to support your education.
In this article, we’re going to talk about the free tablet for students in Maharashtra, which is the Mahajyoti free tablet. We’ll cover the main points of the program, why it was started, and what it offers. We’ll also go over who can apply, what you need to do to apply, and what documents you’ll need. Make sure to read the whole article, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask us in the comments section below.
About Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana 2024
The Chief Minister of Maharashtra has launched the Free Tablet Yojana. This program is for students who come from less privileged backgrounds, including backward classes, nomadic castes, Vimukt tribes, and special backward classes.
As part of this program, the government will give free tablets to these students to help them with their studies. In addition, some students will be selected to receive free coaching for exams like MHT-CET, JEE, and NEET in 2025. If you are eligible and interested in this program, you can apply for it. But hurry up, because the last date to apply is March 31, 2024.
Free Tablet for Students in Maharashtra Highlights
|Name of the Scheme||Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana|
|Introduced by||Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Research & Training Institute|
|Run by||Maharashtra government|
|Department||Other Backward Class Bahujan Welfare Department|
|Objective||To move towards digitalization by distributing free tablet|
|Benefits||Free online coaching & free tablet|
|Beneficiaries||Underprivileged students of Maharashtra state|
|Last date to apply||March 31, 2024|
The Maharashtra government has introduced the Free Tablet Scheme to support students from disadvantaged backgrounds, including those from backward classes, nomadic castes, Vimukt tribes, and special backward classes. This will help students embrace digital learning by giving them free tablets. With these tablets, the students will have access to better online learning resources, which can improve their chances of succeeding academically.
Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana Features and Benefits
- The Chief Minister of Maharashtra state has launched the Free Tablet Yojana.
- This program is specifically designed to help underprivileged students from backward classes, nomadic castes, Vimukt tribes, and special backward classes.
- As part of the Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana, the government will give these students free tablets to use for their studies.
- The Free Tablet Scheme aims to help students embrace digital learning.
- Selected students will also receive pre-coaching for MHT – CET/ JEE/ NEET 2025 exams.
- The tablets provided through this program will enhance their online learning experience and increase their chances of being selected.
- The deadline to apply for this scheme is March 31, 2024.
Eligibility for Free Tablet for Students in Maharashtra
To get the free tablet for students in Maharashtra, you need to meet the following requirements:
- You must live in Maharashtra and consider it your permanent home.
- If you are applying for the Free Tablet Yojana, you need to have proof that you live in Maharashtra.
- You should have completed Class 9.
- If you are currently in Class 10, you’re also eligible to apply.
- Make sure you have all the necessary documents to register for the Mahajyoti Free Tablet Scheme.
Documents Required for Maharashtra Free Tablet
If you’re interested in taking advantage of the Free Tablet Yojana program offered by the Maharashtra government, you’ll need to gather a few important documents. Here’s a list of what you’ll need:
- Aadhar card
- 9th Class Marksheet
- 10th Class ID Card
- Birth certificate
- Permanent resident certificate
- Passport size Photograph
- Computerized Signature
Make sure you have all of these documents ready before you apply for the program.
How to Apply for Free Tablet for Students in Maharashtra
- Go to the official website of the Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Research & Training Institute.
- On the homepage, find and click on the link for “Application for MHT – CET/ JEE/ NEET.”
- Look for the “Registration Link” on the new page and click on it.
- Enter your mobile number in the space provided.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Fill out all the required details on the next page. Make sure to also upload any documents that are needed.
- Once you have filled out everything, click Submit.
- Congratulations! You have successfully applied for the Mahajyoti Free Tablet Yojana.
Maharashtra Contact Information
You now have all the information you need to apply for the free tablet for students in Maharashtra. However, if you have any problems or questions about the free tablet, feel free to reach out to us using the contact information below.
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Samajik Nyay Bhavan, Maharashtra/15/1, S Ambazari Road, Vasant Nagar, NAGPUR (Maharashtra) 440020