You just thought to yourself “I want free laptop from Google”. That’s reasonable of you because we all need laptop PCs for many purposes.
In this article, we will be focusing on the Google Free Laptop Program. The COVID-19 pandemic has led to a significant transformation in digitalization, with many programs offering free laptops and mobile devices for online classes, remote work, and other purposes, primarily targeting students and office workers.
The government has also provided laptops to students in various states as part of the free laptop initiative. This article will provide you with all the necessary information on how to apply for a free laptop from Google and what the program entails. Be sure to read until the end for complete details.
I want free laptop from Google: Google Free Laptop Initiative
Companies often turn to free giveaways as a marketing strategy to attract potential customers. Google is taking a similar approach by offering free laptops to encourage the usage of its services, specifically its Google Cloud platform.
Reports indicate that Microsoft Azure partners have already received these free laptop from Google.
As a leading technology company specializing in search engine technology, online advertising, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, artificial intelligence, and consumer electronics, Google is always exploring new ways to engage its users.
From offering free courses to other services, the company has now announced the distribution of a free laptop from Google.
Stay tuned to learn more about this exciting opportunity from Google. Be sure to read the article in full. Don’t miss out on this chance to receive a free laptop from Google.
Free laptop from Google offer with Pixel 6
In this section, we delve into the specifics of Google’s Free Laptop scheme. As part of this promotion, Google is giving away the Asus Chromebook C214 for free to those who purchase a Pixel 6 or Pixel 6 Pro.
The phone can be bought from Carphone Warehouse, Currys, e2save.com, Mobiles.co.uk, Vodafone, and many other retailers in the United Kingdom.
Are you considering switching from an iPhone to an Android device? What if a free laptop sweetens the deal? Google is enticing Apple iPhone users to make the switch to one of their Pixel devices. The company has a tempting offe —free laptop from Google—when you buy or switch to a Google Pixel 6 or Pixel 6 Pro, you’ll receive an Asus Chromebook C214 at no cost.
Curious about how to get a complimentary Asus Chromebook C214 when purchasing a Google Pixel 6 or Pixel 6 Pro? These phones are available from Carphone Warehouse, Mobiles.co.uk, e2save.com, Currys, Vodafone, and numerous other retailers in the UK. With this promotion, Google aims to attract a broad range of iPhone users to their offerings and services.
How to get a free laptop from Google for students
Laptops for students not only enhance learning but also assist in effectively completing assignments, conducting research, and managing other academic responsibilities.
However, financial limitations may prevent some students from acquiring a laptop. To support these students, Google provides a program that offers free laptops.
This guide will walk students through the process of obtaining a complimentary laptop from Google.
Before embarking on the process to obtain a free laptop from Google, determine your eligibility for the program. Google extends free laptops to students who fulfill the following requirements:
- The student must be enrolled as a full-time student at a college or university.
- The student must be at least 18 years old and a permanent resident of the United States.
- The student must be able to provide income statements demonstrating the financial need for a free laptop from Google.
How to get a free laptop from Google as a students
Now that you are familiar with the eligibility criteria, let’s proceed to the steps for obtaining a free laptop from Google as a student.
1. Gather the required documents
To apply for the Google Laptop Program, prepare the following documents:
- A copy of your student ID
- Proof of financial need (e.g., FAFSA or financial aid award form)
2. Apply for the Google laptop program
Once you have the required documents ready, follow these steps to apply for the program:
- Visit the official Google for Education website.
- Click on the “Sign in” button.
- Fill out the form with all necessary information, such as name, address, and phone numbers.
- Upload the documents that verify your student status.
- Submit the application form for review.
3. Await confirmation
After submitting the application, wait for Google’s confirmation. If your application is approved, you will receive an email containing further instructions on how to obtain your free laptop.
How to get A Google free Asus Chromebook C214 Laptop
In this article, we’ll guide you through the process of obtaining a free Asus Chromebook C214 laptop from Google. Simply follow the steps outlined below to secure your free laptop:
- Buy a Google Pixel 6 or 6 Pro from a participating retailer, such as Carphone Warehouse, Currys, e2save.com, EE, iD Direct, Mobiles.co.uk, or Vodafone.
- Retain your receipt or invoice and wait for 14 days.
- Within 45 days of your purchase date, submit your claim for an ASUS Chromebook C214.
- Upon approval of your claim, expect to receive your brand new Chromebook within 75 days.
Terms and conditions
Google offers a free laptop under certain conditions. The list of these conditions is as follows:
- Purchases must be made on a contract with a mobile network operator (excluding SIM-free purchases).
- Claims are strictly limited to a maximum of 2 per household and 8 per business.
- According to Google, the claim form will become available on August 29th, 2023.
- This program is exclusively available for residents of the UK/UK region.
Feature of Google Free Laptop
Google Android phone users can receive a free laptop from the company, specifically the Asus Chromebook C214. This laptop comes with the following features:
- An 11.6-inch HD LED Backlit LCD Anti-glare Display (16:9 aspect ratio, 45% NTSC color gamut, 200 nits brightness, and an 80% screen-to-body ratio).
- A lightweight design without an optical disk drive.
- The Asus Chromebook C214 is priced at approximately £400 (39,828.22 rupees).
- The Chromebook’s display can be flipped, transforming it into a tablet for versatile use.
Does Google give free laptops?
Reports indicate that Google has initiated a program to distribute free laptops as an incentive for people to use its services. Specifically, Google is reportedly offering free laptops to Microsoft Azure partners to encourage them to test out Google Cloud.
Which laptop is given by Google?
Google offers a range of devices under the Chromebook umbrella, including laptops, detachables, and tablets. However, the availability of these options may vary based on available resources.
Conclusion on free laptop from Google
It is my hope that you have been equipped with all the necessary information to obtain a free laptop from Google. This article aims to have sufficiently informed you prior to your application for the device.
Read also: open a student dating app with your PC