Students who have been granted admission to SNU can apply for various scholarship opportunities, including the Glo-harmony scholarship for undergraduate students. In this guide, you’ll find out about your eligibility, subsidies, application period, and how to apply.
Glo-harmony scholarship for undergraduate students
Below is the information to know about the Glo-harmony scholarship for undergraduate students:
You have to be an international student from one of the developing countries in the DAC list of ODA Recipients and have gained admission into SNU.
- The subsidized period is a maximum of 8 (eight) semesters.
- Exemption from full tuition and 600,000 KRW of living expenses every month.
3. Application Period
The application period for Glo-harmony scholarship for undergraduate students is January and July.
How to be selected
Below is the Glo-Harmony scholarship selection procedure:
- Submit your applications to SNU’s Office of International Affairs.
- Wait for the Office to make the first selection.
- Samsung Foundation will conduct interviews and decide whether you are selected for Glo-harmony scholarship for undergraduate students or not.
- Finally, you will be sent admissions notices about your approval status.
You can contact the SNU staff in charge by calling 82-2-880-2519 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Detailed information about the Glo-Harmony scholarship programs can be found on the SNU website or on the Notice Board of the Office of International Affairs.