Students who have been granted admission to SNU can apply for various scholarship opportunities, including the Glo-harmony scholarship for undergraduate students. In this guide, you’ll find out about your eligibility, subsidies, application period, and how to apply.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Glo-harmony scholarship for undergraduate students
Below is the information to know about the Glo-harmony scholarship for undergraduate students:
You have to be an international student from one of the developing countries in the DAC list of ODA Recipients and have gained admission into SNU.
- The subsidized period is a maximum of 8 (eight) semesters.
- Exemption from full tuition and 600,000 KRW of living expenses every month.
3. Application Period
The application period for Glo-harmony scholarship for undergraduate students is January and July.
How to be selected
Below is the Glo-Harmony scholarship selection procedure:
- Submit your applications to SNU’s Office of International Affairs.
- Wait for the Office to make the first selection.
- Samsung Foundation will conduct interviews and decide whether you are selected for Glo-harmony scholarship for undergraduate students or not.
- Finally, you will be sent admissions notices about your approval status.
You can contact the SNU staff in charge by calling 82-2-880-2519 or sending an email to [email protected].
Detailed information about the Glo-Harmony scholarship programs can be found on the SNU website or on the Notice Board of the Office of International Affairs.