Recruitments are available in Nigeria for new graduates and those with SSCE qualifications in 2023. You can find these ongoing recruitment in Nigeria on this blog, Work After School. Many government recruitment opportunities are taking place right now.
Start your job search today and find positions with the government, state, and top companies. You can apply online or receive job alerts for free.
Keep scrolling to see the newest federal government job openings and ongoing recruitment in all states of the country.
Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria in 2023
Looking for the latest recruitment opportunities in Nigeria? Well, there’s some good news. There are ongoing opportunities for both SSCE holders and new graduates in every state.
In this article, we have gathered the most recent job listings from all over the country, making sure that everyone has a chance to apply based on their skills.
This blog has also included important details to help you apply successfully.
This includes the things you need, like qualifications and requirements, and the steps to easily apply for any of the ongoing jobs. To apply, you just need an email and phone number, plus the right qualifications.
Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria for 2023
The Nigerian Government wants to make life better for young people in all six regions. They’re working hard to raise the living standards in the country.
They want to link skilled graduates, experienced people, and SSCE holders with jobs that match their talents. They’ll also help them gain top-notch practical knowledge and useful skills. Even if you haven’t had a job before, you’re welcome to apply!
If you want to apply for the ongoing Federal Government jobs, now’s the right time to act. The registration deadline for these agencies might not be extended.
Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria Available Now in 2023
Here are the newest job opportunities in Nigeria for 2023. Just click the links to go to the application page.
You’ll discover useful details about the application process, what you need, when to apply, when the screenings are, and more on each page. Once you’ve been selected, exciting opportunities are waiting for you.
- 9mobile recruitment
- Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC) recruitment
- Access Bank recruitment
- Airtel recruitment
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) recruitment
- Chevron Nigeria recruitment
- Civil Defence recruitment
- Coca-Cola Nigeria recruitment
- Corporate Affairs Commission recruitment
- Dana Air recruitment
- Dangote Refinery recruitment
- Department of State Security (DSS) recruitment
- Ecobank recruitment
- Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) recruitment
- ExxonMobil recruitment
- Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment
- Federal Fire Service recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Education recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Transport recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) recruitment
- Federal Roads Maintenance Agency (FERMA) recruitment
- Federal Teachers Scheme recruitment
- FG 774 000 Recruitment
- First Bank recruitment
- Glo recruitment
- GTBank recruitment
- Guinness Nigeria recruitment
- Ibom Air recruitment
- ICPC recruitment
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) recruitment
- Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) recruitment
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission recruitment
- Lagos State Government recruitment
- Lagos State Health Service Commission recruitment
- Lagos State SUBEB recruitment
- Lagos State teachers recruitment
- Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) recruitment
- Ministry Of Defence recruitment
- MTN Recruitment
- National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) recruitment
- National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) recruitment
- National Universities Commission recruitment
- NEMA recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria recruitment
- Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force recruitment
- Nigerian Army recruitment
- Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) recruitment
- Nigerian Navy recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation recruitment
- Nigerian Television Authority recruitment
- Npower recruitment
- Oil and Gas recruitment
- Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) recruitment
- Seven-Up Bottling Company recruitment
- Shell Nigeria recruitment
- Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON) recruitment
- Sterling Bank recruitment
- Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) recruitment
- Total Nigeria recruitment
- UBA recruitment
- Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) recruitment
- University of Abuja recruitment
- University of Lagos recruitment
- Zenith Bank recruitment
Before applying for any ongoing recruitment in Nigeria, there is important information to know. The duties and needs change based on the role you want. To get full-time work, remember these requirements.
For some roles, you must be Nigerian and aged 18 to 45. Some need a Bachelor’s or HND degree from any field and completed NYSC, or have an NYSC exemption. Others only need an SSCE qualification.
You need to behave well, stay calm, and be ready to work in a new place. You also need an ID like a driver’s license, ID card, passport, or voter’s card. Being healthy is important too.
We often share news about ongoing recruitment in Nigeria here. To know more, visit this blog often. It’s a good idea to save this page and check back often for any updates on the recruitment date.
If you have any questions about the latest 2023 ongoing recruitment in Nigeria, you can ask in the comments, and we’ll respond to you. Don’t forget to allow notifications for this blog.
Read also: African Union recruitment process ongoing