In this post, you will learn about the jobs INEC is offering for the 2023/2024 elections, specifically INEC adhoc staff recruitment. You can also find details about the job roles and how to apply. INEC is looking for temporary workers for the 2023 and 2024 elections. To know how to apply, read this article till the end.
INEC wants to update its list of temporary workers before the 2023 elections. The INEC chairman says they will hire one million temporary workers to help during the elections.
thus, it is a good time to look for jobs with them. Don’t miss this unique chance to be part of INEC as a temporary staff member.
Jobs at INEC for 2023/2024 Elections
You can find the links to apply for INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment this year, along with steps to submit your application.
INEC is now receiving applications on INEC adhoc staff recruitment page. This page guides you through the process of applying for the INEC Adhoc Staff Application through their Portal, including registration and login instructions.
You can now visit INEC recruitment portal to access the INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment website. Follow the steps to submit your information online. If you are interested in this year’s INEC Adhoc Staff recruitment, just follow these instructions from the Independent National Electoral Commission.
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment and Other Job Positions in 2023
Take a look at the job openings and think about what you’re good at and interested in before you apply.
- Supervisory Presiding Officer
- Registration Area Center Manager
- Presiding officer
- Assistant Presiding officer
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Eligibility Requirements
We will only look at applicants who meet the requirements mentioned above. As a candidate, you have to check if you match the job needs before applying. Below are the requirements.
- If you want to be considered for this job, you need to have at least 5 good grades in your O’ Level exams. You should get these grades in two sittings at most, and they must include Math and English.
- You need to get a Bachelor’s degree from a known college in any subject.
- If you want to apply for the job, you need to have a certain level of education. We’ll only look at people who have at least a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in the right subjects.
- If you want this job, you need to have either an NYSC discharge certificate or an exemption certificate. This makes sure you’ve completed your national service and can work here.
- INEC is looking for people under 35 years old. This helps INEC get energetic and creative youths who can help the organization grow and innovate.
- Applicants need to meet the condition of being medically approved for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- If you have a Higher National Diploma (HND) and studied the right subjects, you can make your qualifications and job opportunities even better by getting a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE).
- Applicants need to provide new pictures of themselves.
- You should be prepared and okay with working anywhere in the state if you apply.
- Additionally, applicants should upload a recent photo of themselves, a valid ID card (like National ID, Driver’s license, Passport, or Voters’ card), and all their school certificates.
So, above are the requirements to qualify for INEC adhoc staff recruitment.
How to Apply for INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023
After all applicants have followed the basic rules for this job, they should send their applications to email@example.com. You can also see more instructions below. Even though INEC Recruitment hasn’t been announced, remember to visit the official page for updates.
- Go to the INEC online application portal via https://www.inecnigeria.org/?page_id=11358 to submit all your applications.
- Fill in the required information (make sure the email and phone number you provide are working).
- Open your email and use the given password to click the link that confirms your account.
- Use your new password to sign in to the INEC application portal.
- Fill out the application form accurately.
- Add a current photo from your passport.
- Provide details about your referees.
- Make sure to review the attestation.
- Submit your application.
- Print the acknowledgement slip for the final verification step.
Lastly, remember to come back or save this page for updates on the INEC Ad hoc Staff Recruitment Application Form and Portal.
You should also see: