Emirates Aviation University is just passionate about supporting you in your aspirations. That’s why they launched the Emirates aviation university scholarship to assist students with the skill who just need rhe funding to soar.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Emirates Aviation University scholarship
Below are Emirates aviation university scholarships you can apply for currently:
1. Chancellor’s Scholarship
The Chancellor’s Scholarship is given out in the first (Fall) semester and extends to a maximum of 10 students each academic year. This Emirates Aviation University scholarship opportunity is open to newly admitted full-time students enrolled in undergraduate programmes. It can even cover up to 100% of your tuition fees.
Horner, this scholarship doesn’t cover the following:
- registration fees
- fees paid to external partners for dual award programmes, among other charges
- If you’re an undergraduate applicant, you must have maintained a minimum cumulative average of 95% in the last year of your secondary education with IELTS 6 academic or its equivalent.
- Postgraduate applicants, on the other hand, need to have secured a minimum CGPA of 3.8/4.0 with IELTS 7 academic in their bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
Emirates Aviation University scholarship also assesses your personal qualities and your potential to make significant contributions to the University and society. If you receive the Chancellor’s Scholarship of Emirates Aviation University, you must maintain an excellent academic standing (minimum CGPA of 3.8) throughout your study at EAU to preserve your scholarship.
2. Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship
Another Emirate Aviation University scholarship is the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship which is restricted to a maximum of 100 students per academic year. If you weren’t granted the Chancellor’s Scholarship, you can apply for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship which can cover up to 50% of your tuition fees.
Just like the Chancellor’s Scholarship, this scholarship also doesn’t cover registration fees, textbook costs, or fees paid to external partners for dual award programmes and other fees.
- Undergraduate applicants require a minimum cumulative average of 90% in the last year of their secondary education with IELTS 6 academic, or equivalent.
- Postgraduate applicants must have achieved a minimum CGPA of 3.5/4.0 with IELTS 7 academic in their bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- Current full-time undergraduate students who achieve a CGPA of 3.6/4.0 can also apply for the Vice Chancellor Scholarship.
To retain your scholarship, you must maintain an excellent academic standing (minimum CGPA of 3.6) throughout your study at EAU.
To apply for Emirates Aviation University scholarship, visit https://www.eau.ac.ae/en/admissions/scholarships-financial-aids/.
Financial aid scheme
If you can’t get the Emirates Aviation University scholarship, you can sign up for the financial aid scheme. This program is available to new and returning students.
You have to collect the application forms from the Admissions and Registration Office. These completed forms, along with the necessary supporting documents, must be submitted by the deadline announced before the registration start date for the particular semester.
As a new student, you must meet the minimum requirement for admission to your chosen programme. If you’re a returning student, you’re expected to maintain good academic standing. The financial aid is provided for one academic year and will be reviewed annually.
If you can’t also get the financial aid scheme, you can be approved for tuition incentives. Below are the tuition incentives:
1. Corporate Discount
If you, your spouse, or your children are employed or sponsored by specific corporate organizations, you could be eligible for tuition fee discounts at Emirates Aviation University. You must meet certain criteria and provide required documents, such as an employment letter and proof of relationship, during registration at the EAU Accounts Office.
2. UAE Resident Study Package
If you’re a UAE resident, you can benefit from our UAE Resident Student Study Package available to new and current UAE resident students who enroll in full-time undergraduate programmes for at least one year and plan to stay in EAU’s on-campus accommodation. The benefits include a 15% discount on programme fees and a waiver of the EAU registration fee.
3. International Student Study Package
If you’re an international student, Emirates Aviation University offers a comprehensive package with several exclusive discounts and benefits. You must be a new or current overseas student enrolling in a full-time undergraduate programme lasting a minimum of one year and stay at the EAU on-campus accommodation. Benefits include:
- a 15% discount on programme fees
- a free annual round trip economy class ticket on Emirates from your home country to Dubai
- a complimentary Marhaba airport Meet & Greet service for 3 people in the first year
- a 3-night stay at a nearby hotel for two adults in the first year, and
- a waiver of both the EAU registration and visa administration fees.
4. Interactive E-learning Scholarship
As a new student enrolling in Emirates Aviation University’s (EAU) interactive e-learning postgraduate and undergraduate programmes, you’re eligible for a scholarship.
For the interactive e-learning undergraduate programmes, you can enjoy a 20% discount on the entire programme fees. If you’re an international student enrolling in an interactive e-learning postgraduate programme, you’re also eligible for a 20% fee reduction throughout your programme.
5. Postgraduate Student Study Package
If you’re a new or current student enrolling in a postgraduate programme, you can benefit from the Postgraduate Student Study Package. These part-time programmes are delivered in five-day blocks every two months, spanning from 12 months to 4 years. Benefits include free on-campus accommodation for the 5 days you’ll be on campus (up to 8 modules).
6. Sibling Discount
If you have a sibling studying at EAU, both of you can benefit from a 10% tuition discount. Be prepared to submit supporting documents at the time of registration to apply for this discount.
7. Alumni Discount
LScholarships and packages can’t be combined or exchanged with any other incentive programme or scholarship.
Read also: NGO scholarship for poor students